On behalf of all of us here at ECO Canada, we wanted to send out a big thank you to everyone who confirmed their email subscription recently.
Over 13,000 of you took a minute to sign up for email updates on our latest green career news and resources.
We’re also excited to announce the winner of our latest sweepstakes. Congratulations to Andy Topilak, who has won a free online Environmental Project Management course from the ECO Academy
You can update your communication preferences or unsubscribe at any time. We feature the links for these options in the main body or footer of our emails.
Why is it worth your while to sign up? Over the last few months, our email subscribers were the first to know about:
• Major savings on professional development. When we launched the ECO Academy, we emailed a 25% off Early Bird offer – a savings of $123 on our Environmental Project Management course!
• Important application deadlines
for programs like the Master’s in Environmental Practice (MEP), a graduate degree program that you can complete entirely online. Hear from MEP grads in this blog post >>
• Announcements for first-come, first-served funding
, such as our International Environmental Youth Corps (IEYC) wage-subsidy. The IEYC program offers up to $12,000 for employers planning to hire a young professional in a permanent, environment-related role. Apply today >>
What’s to come? We can’t wait to let you know about our latest news, including:
• New research on green careers in Canada. We’re following up on our ongoing research series with new studies on green jobs in key sub-sectors like Water Quality and Environmental Health and Safety. This research is a must-read for those of you who are planning your green career and want the latest stats on typical salaries, top job titles and required skills. Better yet, these reports will be free. Be the first to know when we’ve launched them!
• New ECO Academy courses. The last few months have been an incredibly busy and exciting time for us. We’ve been working closely with environmental employers and professionals like you to develop a whole new series of webinars and courses for the ECO Academy. We’re looking at everything from Consulting 101 to an entire series on Sustainability. You won’t want to miss this, so stay tuned!