The wait is over! ECO Canada is excited to announce the launch of the much anticipated, industry demanded, brand new ECO Academy!
The Academy was developed in collaboration with leading environmental employers, combined with over 20 years of environmental industry research. Each course builds the business skills employers have told us the industry needs to grow.
The Academy starts with courses in Project Management and Technical Writing, the two skills identified as the biggest existing skills gaps in the workforce today.
Build your skills fast and set yourself apart from the competition with learning that is:
• Targeted to environmental work. Courses use real life examples and activities direct from the environmental industry.
• Engaging and activity-based. Learn with interactive activities and video insights from other professionals working in the field.
• Flexible and efficient. To fit your busy schedule, courses can completed in as little as one week. Course topics are easily digestible so you can learn over a lunch hour, in an afternoon or on the road.
• Immediately applicable to your job. Apply what you’ve learned with course content that is industry-demanded and industry supported.
• Accessible. Courses can be accessed on a desktop computer or on mobile platforms such as tablets, as long as there is internet access.
Course Registration is now open!
Are you an individual? Buy your Academy courses here.